MT4 is the most famous trading platform among trading platforms on financial markets. You will have all the functionalities available on the desktop version of the platform, you just need to download it directly in your computer. No charges or fees. Through MT4, you will have all the markets in front of your eyes. You will obtain fast, tight prices when trading Forex and products based on Futures Contracts such as gold, silver, oil, commodities, and indices.
1. As you know MT4 platform is freely downloadable, and you can have it in your computer, allowing you to trade in a secure environment for your trading.
2. Provides trading on Foreign Exchange (FX), Commodities, Indices, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies.
3. Provides Instant Execution and Request Execution.
4. Complete technical analysis package: wide range of inbuilt indicators and charting tools, the ability to create various custom indicators, different periods (from minutes to months)
5. Multilingual platform interface (English, German, French, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, etc.)
6. Freehand on managing the history of your actions and import/export facility
7. Expanded Help Guide inside the platform.
8. Choose your base currency and manage your account depending on it.
Download MT4 iOS
Download MT4 Windows
Disclaimer: Cmarketis an online trading platform provider. We are an industry leading FOREX brokers because we offer our investors the ability to trade underlying assets which include: Stocks, Commodities, Indices and Currency Pairs (FOREX) on an accurate and state of the art FOREX option trading platform. Cmarketadvises its clients to read our terms and conditions carefully before opening positions on our platform. Digital option quotes displayed on the Cmarketplatform are rates that the company is prepared to offer options at, and as a result may not necessarily correspond to the exact live market quotations. Trading FOREX contains risks which may result in partial or full loss of an investment. There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection.
The Company is not responsible for communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage, including and without limitation to, any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.