MT4 MOBILE PLATFORM
We are proud to provide our clients with the outstanding services of MT4 platform. You will be allowed to use MT4 on mobile devices, Android system and iOS also. You will have full access to your trading account, and you can customize it according your preferences. Trade and analyze the Forex market using technical indicators and graphical objects.
The application for the iOS system allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
Take the best out of the MT4 Android and iOS platform
1. Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
2. Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order
3. Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
4. Customizable chart color scheme
5. Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
6. Sound notifications
7. Financial news — dozens of materials daily
8. Secure and fast chats with another trader
Other advantages of MT4
1. Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
2. 30 most popular technical indicators
3. 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
4. 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
5. 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Disclaimer: Cmarketis an online trading platform provider. We are an industry leading FOREX brokers because we offer our investors the ability to trade underlying assets which include: Stocks, Commodities, Indices and Currency Pairs (FOREX) on an accurate and state of the art FOREX option trading platform. Cmarketadvises its clients to read our terms and conditions carefully before opening positions on our platform. Digital option quotes displayed on the Cmarketplatform are rates that the company is prepared to offer options at, and as a result may not necessarily correspond to the exact live market quotations. Trading FOREX contains risks which may result in partial or full loss of an investment. There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection.
The Company is not responsible for communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage, including and without limitation to, any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.